Our Mission Statement
To love God, love one another
The Community of St Paul's Catholic school owes its special character to its belief in God and its commitment to Him. The school's life is inspired by the teachings of Jesus Christ. We work together to create a happy, secure, caring environment where everyone is of equal importance, is valued and is given the opportunity to develop his/ her spiritual, academic physical and social potential.
St Paul’s school aims to provide the highest possible quality of education within the context of the Catholic faith, so that Gospel values may enrich the lives of all.
· To love God and love one another
· To respect ourselves, respect one another and respect the world around us
· To see ourselves as the hands and face of Jesus in all that we do
· Provide a happy and secure environment for teaching and learning
· To work in partnership with parents and the Church community.