History of the School
St. Paul's Roman Catholic school, Wood Green, opened in 1884 in a newly erected iron church in Station Road. A one-storey brick schoolhouse was built behind the church in 1885 and the school's income, from pence and voluntary contributions, was supplemented by a parliamentary grant in 1887. The accommodation, initially for 80 boys, girls, and infants, had increased to 223 places by 1898 and 339 by 1906, but had fallen to 280 in 1919.
|1940s||Headmaster - Mr Coleman|
|1950s - 1960s||
Headmaster - Mr Lynch
Under a seven-year programme, starting in 1960, the school was completely rebuilt. There were 249 infants and juniors on the roll in 1972.
|7th September 1965 - 21st December 1978||Headmaster - Mr Broom|
|9th January 1979 -||Headteacher - Mrs Elizabeth Hegarty|
|1990s||Headteacher - Mr Keegan|
|6th January 2001 - 21st April 2014||Headteacher - Mr Peter Keane|
|2015 - 2018||Headteacher - Mr Richard Curry|
|Mrs Louise Fleming was appointed Executive Headteacher. Mr Pete O'Shannessey was appointed Head of School|
1st September 2021
|The school joins with St Martin of Porres Catholic Primary School to form the Federation of St Paul and St Martin of Porres Catholic Primary Schools|